In an effort to keep dental costs down while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established the following payment options for our patients.
- All payment is required at time of service.
- For our Private Pay patients, we offer a 5% discount when paying with a check or cash.
- Statements are sent out prior to the 30 th of the month with payments due by the 15 th.
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and any debit cards including your health savings card.
- CARE CREDIT- a credit card used for medical and dental services. Our office participates in the 6 month option. Ask our front office staff to help you get started.
- All major treatment and treatment that involves laboratory procedures will require a down payment of “one-half the total fee prior to initiating treatment”. The second half is done when the treatment is completed; this is for our private pay patients.
- If insurance is involved, the patient pays their ESTIMATED PORTION and then insurance takes approximately 30 days to process and pay their portion. If there is any remaining balance after the insurance pays, we will send you a statement after confirming with your insurance company.
Insurance is a great benefit to our patients. If you have dental insurance, we will bill them as a courtesy. Pre-determinations are sometimes very helpful, especially if the treatment exceeds$500. We want you, the patient, to know that our relationship is with you, not the insurance company. As such, you are responsible for knowing the terms, limitations, and exclusions of your dental insurance plan, and are financially responsible for all care rendered in our office.If you are having trouble understanding the terms of your insurance plan, calling them directly is your best option. However, our front office staff will gladly help you to the best of their ability, so that there are fewer surprises.